- To care for, love and respect all pets and remember their well-being is MPB’s #1 priority
- To provide accurate and up-to-date information about myself and my four-legged buddies
- To respect other members and be a reliable buddy to support the formation of lasting friendships
- To take care of the environment by cleaning up after four-legged friends and not littering while out for walks or play
- To always ensure four-legged buddies have a tag and collar so they’re recognized as pets
- To stay with my four-legged buddies at all time (so no time alone in the car, with children, on a leash outside, etc.)
- To be an active member of the community and to connect with and support other members and to form real-life connections with two and four-legged buddies that provide additional time for socializing, fun—and most importantly—love!
For more information on how MPB keeps its members safe please read our list of Community Guidelines.